1) Additional charges will be charged on the clients billing receipt when applicable (parking, tolls, 407 express highway, airport and regulatory fees.
2) No Show: A no show fee equals to the full price of the trip, plus any wait time charges, will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
3) Wait Time
Domestic Flights: Up to 30 Minutes wait
US Flights: Up to 1 Hour wait
International Flights: Up to 75 Minutes wait
Beyond the wait time depending on the flight status, charges will start to incur.
NON-AIRPORT PICKUPS: Customers are provided 15 minutes of wait time after the schedules pickup time. Beyond the extra 15 minute wait time charges will start to incur.
4) Vehicle Cleaning/Damage: $150.00 will be billed to the client who require clean up service. Minimum $500.00 will be billed for any burns on tears of the interior of the vehicle, and/or opening the vehicle door into another vehicle or stationary object ($ varies by incident).
5) Termination of Reservation: Pearson Airport Limousine Service reserves the right to terminate any reservation at any time in the best interest of the Pearson Airport Limousine Service Company, customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and federal/provincial/local laws. In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without refunds. Client holds limousine service harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his/her party.
6) Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs: There is absolutely no smoking and consumption of alcohol in our vehicles. Also, clients assure there are no illegal dugs brought onto our vehicles.
7) Lost or Damaged Items: Please note that we are not responsible for any lost or misplaced personal property or items left in the vehicle. Delivery charges will be incurred for returning lost items if found.
8) Pearson Airport Limousine Service shall not be liable and responsible for bad weather, road conditions, and heavy traffic and breakdowns/mechanical problems resulting in failure to start or complete the job as scheduled.
9) Hourly Rate: When service is provided with multiple stops then service is charged on hourly bases rather then flat rates. Our hourly rate is $45 an hour plus GST and tip. Minimum of two consecutive hours are required.
10) Payment Method: We accept all major credit cards, and also provide monthly billing to our corporate accounts.
11) Child Safety Seats: The child seats are provided as a courtesy. The following apply:
-Child seats may not be installed depending on the driver’s knowledge of installation
-We take absolutely no responsibility of any misfortune that may arise due to fitting of the child seat.
-It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure child seats are installed properly.
-All of our car seats comply with Canadian Standards
12) Pets: We allow pets in our vehicles as long as they stay in their cage. Cages are not allowed on the seats or trunk. If you have a bigger cage, we can offer you our cargo van for transportation. You are fully responsible for your pet’s health and cleanness during the travel period our vehicles.
Please be advised that the client acknowledges and agrees to the given terms and conditions and further expressly authorizes Pearson Airport Limousine Service to charge client’s credit card in full for all charges relating to the reservation with us. Service is considered rendered, whether the client enters the vehicle or not. When the cancellation period cut-off time is reached. Pearson Airport Limousine Service reserves the right to modify/change the company’s terms and conditions at anytime and without prior notification. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the terms and conditions.